Friday, May 4, 2012

http://fisherwoman.podomatic.com/entry/2012-05-04T08_11_19-07_00 http://www.podomatic.com/profile/fisherwoman Witnessed last night to 4 folk at Home Depot parking lot :) I gave them 180movie tracts, then offered them a DVD (Spanish and English). Asked for an interview, they agreed! So in the parking lot, I shared the Gospel of Christ, using the Law which brings the knowledge of sin, shows us God is holy, and that we are sinners against a holy God to whom we must give an account. Please pray that the word of God pierces between bone and marrow for these souls, and especially for Elias-who walked away after mention of Jesus. He listened again, though, as I pleaded w/ him to heed the Word of God. I gave him a Living Waters New Testament..he asked me to sign it! So I did and wrote for him to read John 3 and 10. Left, as Ray said, "kicking my heels" and engergized by the Spirit as I testified to the GRACE of God in Christ Jesus. May we never tire of sharing the Gospel, which is the power of God to salvation!! www.thegoodpersontest.net

No comments:

Post a Comment